To celebrate fall and my extreme gratitude for those who have helped spread the word about With No Reservations’ e-book sale, let’s do a giveaway!
One winner chosen in the Rafflecopter below will win a fall-themed bundle including:
- Signed paperback for a friend
- Bath & Body Works LEAVES Candle
- Pumpkin Campfire mug generously provided by the super talented AstroBarn Design. (You’re going to want to follow her on Instagram pronto!)
- Cozy fall blanket scarf generously provided by my favorite clothing boutique, Sashy Pants (Visit their website or find them on Facebook or Instagram to see their cute offerings!)
Ways to spread the word:
- Copy and share: The fall foodie romance With No Reservations by @LaurieTomlinson is on #eBook sale for $1.99! bit.ly/wnrsale/
- Copy the image above and paste on social media
- Take a photo of your paperback or e-book and share about the sale
- Tell how you shared in the Rafflecopter widget below
I can’t thank you all enough! Here’s how to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Before kids, I was a full-time book publicist for several years. And boy did I hear the local author event horror stories. Fortunately, my first book signing last Saturday was far from that. It was a magical bucket list experience, thanks to my amazing community of family and friends.
The staff at Barnes & Noble had a table and sign situated close to the entrance. The better for awkward eye contact with unsuspecting shoppers 🙂
I lured them in with freshly baked treats — or at least freshly picked up from The Fresh Market. And my people showed up <3
I’m seriously still smiling from how fun it was that day. My husband was out of the country, so my sister-in-law Bethany stayed with me all day as new and old friends came by.
After the event, I reunited with my favorite littles for a special date night downtown with pizza and the most magical strawberry cupcakes.
And thus concluded my first book signing! Thank you so much to everyone who came, whether we got to take a picture or not, and to the fabulous staff at Barnes & Noble for taking the chance on a debut author! It was an amazing first experience 🙂
It’s a clean contemporary romance I originally wrote three years ago that features a reclusive food blogger and a high-profile chef whose pasts hold them hostage in the present, a restaurant opening, a dash of OCD, a Ferris wheel, a farmers market, an unlikely romance, and a lot of food. For character profiles, the story behind the story, and more bonuses, click here! You can pre-order by clicking the button below, but seriously. Don’t read on an empty stomach 🙂
Get Your Copy Here
Enter the With No Reservations Kindle Fire Giveaway!
To celebrate and spread the word, I’ve giving away a Kindle Fire, signed paperback, and my favorite Daily Grace Co Daily Notepad! Enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway