I’m committed to taking care of the details so you can reach your publishing goals, whether you’re trying to meet deadlines, put the most sellable work in front of an editor or agent, or increase your platform and sales potential. Here are the services I offer for published and pre-published authors:
- Editing: critiques and copy edits for full or partial manuscripts
- Promotional copy: helping you create or refine a one-sheet, synopsis, back cover blurb, and/or short summary that will best represent your project
- Contest entry evaluation: shaping up your contest entry to give it the best chance for success
- Book promotion: scheduling book launches, retail bookstore events, and contacting local media for scheduled events
- Social media: consultations to help you build platform + blog post scheduling (including blog post image design)
Here is a list of some of the credentials that have shaped my experience. You can also read some client testimonials by clicking here.
- 7+ years as a book publicist
- 10+ years as a copy editor (familiar with MLA, APA, Chicago, and AP styles)
- 2013 and 2014 Genesis Award Winner; 2015 RWA Lone Star Finalist
- 2013 & 2014 First Impressions Judge
- 2014 Carol Awards Judge
How can I help you fulfill your publishing goals? You can check out my price sheet and fill out the contact form below for more information.