What is a virtual assistant?
Long story short, it’s someone who works behind the scenes to keep your life together. You might need virtual assistance if it makes sense for you financially to spend more time doing what you do best and less of your valuable time:
- Fact checking details
- Proofreading emails to clients
- Managing your Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Setting up and formatting blog posts
- Transcribing audio files
- Inputting and organizing data spreadsheets
- Managing your busy schedule
- Figuring out your meals for the week
As a virtual assistant, some of my duties have included:
- Editing and scheduling blog posts
- Email correspondence
- Social media management
- Comprehensive research
- Time management organization
- Meal planning
For more information, click here to see the article on virtual assisting I wrote for Seekerville!
The most important thing is having the right fit in a client/virtual assistant relationship, so please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions if you’re interested in freeing up some of your time!
[contact-form-7 id=”3474″ title=”Work with Laurie”]