- NaNoWriMo word count calculator: Click that link and download an Excel file (or save to your own Google Drive by selecting Make a Copy). When you enter your Word Count each day, it will help keep track of your total and how much you need per day to stay on track! (You can also download the Excel file directly.)
- NaNoWriMo 2017 Planner: I do not claim to have design skills, but this two-day glance seems to help with NaNo time management!
- NaNoWriMo 2017 One-Page Planner: A single-page, two-day spread you can print off and use on a daily basis.
- Character Interview: A Word document with 75 questions to help you get to know your characters before you begin writing. (Or download the PDF for Print!)
- What it Takes to Be A Legitimate Author
- A Pantser’s Plotting Plan
- Tips for Turning Off Your Internal Editor
- How to Prepare for NaNoWriMo NOW
- Six Gorgeous Writing Soundtracks to Power You Through #NaNoWriMo
- Kaye Dacus’s NaNoWriMo Prep series is fantastic!
- Author Christen Krumm has a Backwards NaNoWriMo Writing Plan with an interesting take on word count goals.
- K.M. Weiland is a much better outliner and plotter than I am. You should listen to what she says about NaNoWriMo outlining success and search that keyword on her website.
- The Well-Storied Pre-Write Project workbook is an inexpensive resource to help you get story-organized.
- Another plotting genius resource is the Better Novel Project. She has interesting NaNoWriMo cheatsheets for Character Outline + a Day-by-Day NaNoWriMo Outline based on Hunger Games/Harry Potter.
- Not a bullet journaler yet? You might be after reading this article and seeing these ideas!