My goal for the near future is to make a more appropriate mixing bowl meme, but I’m knee-deep in edits right now (hoping to hit send this week!!!) so in the meantime, random is what you’re going to get! Gotta stay true to the theme and all.
– This week, I’m currently –
I’m a huge fan of foodie reality shows, but the British know how to do it right! They are so much more chill so the focus is more on the food instead of pitting contestants against each other. I like it!
Love me some Nicole Deese <3 Her latest, A Season to Love, just released this week, and I’m so excited to dig in. She is a brilliant storyteller! You can enter to win a signed copy + $50 Amazon gift card and other goodies on her website if you don’t believe me 🙂
I’m in full-on editing mode, so I’ve been listening to a combination of my editing playlist, a relaxing mix of City and Colour + Sleeping at Last, and this book’s playlist on Spotify. This Sleeping at Last song is on BOTH of those playlists!
over the fact that one of my favs has signed on to the Gilmore Girls revival! Yes, ladies and gents, I am #TeamLogan all the way. And as I’ve said all along, that’s because LOGAN ALWAYS COMES BACK! Take a cue, Rory’s other boyfriends, because this could make the show super interesting!
The winner of my newsletter giveaway, the lovely Jamie Lapeyrolerie! Yay! Thanks to all the new subscribers. Hopefully I will have fun book news to share sooner than later.
– link love –
- When it’s dreary and wintry outside, sometimes you just need a party in a cup. This White Hot Chocolate from one of my all-time foodie favs, Love & Olive Oil, will do the trick.
- Loved this article from Addie Zierman that honestly celebrates expanding.
- A capella + Disney love song medley? Amazingness! That background singer who is nailing all the high notes? So jealous. #lifegoals
– in case you missed it –
- I got real on The Writer’s Alley this week, talking about how a painful rejection fueled my five-year writing plan.
What are you into this week? Any big plans for the Superbowl?
Be sure to visit my author page on Facebook for updates throughout the week!