It’s the first Monday of February, so now is when the fun begins, right? I’ve been going through my Powersheets really slowly and deliberately to refine what I want to prioritize. So each month, I want to create a doable list with those bigger aims in mind.
I just returned from Christy Wright’s Business Boutique seminar in California AND had the chance to join an IF: Local gathering this weekend, so there’s a lot to unpack and many wheels to get in motion this month. Here’s what’s on tap for February:
- Write book proposal for next project(s)
- Outline and begin writing next novel
- Work through one craft book: KM Weiland’s Structuring Your Novel
- Finalize pre-release marketing plan for spring
- Create Goodreads author page
- BLOG. Like I said, I have lots to process and share!
- Set a regular work schedule and keep laptop in my office during the day
- 5 pages a week of new web content
- Set up accounting programs for business (including the Wave app, which looks amazing!)
- Make a style guide and blogging/social media image template
- Build a content database + content calendar template
- Establish a better sleep schedule and morning routine: I’d like to be in bed reading by 1030 with my alarm set using the new(er) Bedtime app on my iPhone!
- Read two books for fun
- Start 5K training app on my phone and run outside on warmer mornings
- Meal planning every Sunday night and prep on Tuesdays
- Set up meeting for CityChurch college women’s book club
- Creative nonfiction once a week
There you have it! It looks like a lot, but a lot of it will be ongoing and some of it will take no time at all. Here’s to better habits, changes in mindset, hard work, and healthy balance. <3
Girl this is a lot of goals!! You’re inspiring me to look at my yearly goals again and get back on track. Love your reading for fun! That is my favorite to take time to do