It’s the first Monday of February, so now is when the fun begins, right? I’ve been going through my Powersheets really slowly and deliberately to refine what I want to prioritize. So each month, I want to create a doable list with those bigger aims in mind.
I just returned from Christy Wright’s Business Boutique seminar in California AND had the chance to join an IF: Local gathering this weekend, so there’s a lot to unpack and many wheels to get in motion this month. Here’s what’s on tap for February:
- Write book proposal for next project(s)
- Outline and begin writing next novel
- Work through one craft book: KM Weiland’s Structuring Your Novel
- Finalize pre-release marketing plan for spring
- Create Goodreads author page
- BLOG. Like I said, I have lots to process and share!
- Set a regular work schedule and keep laptop in my office during the day
- 5 pages a week of new web content
- Set up accounting programs for business (including the Wave app, which looks amazing!)
- Make a style guide and blogging/social media image template
- Build a content database + content calendar template
- Establish a better sleep schedule and morning routine: I’d like to be in bed reading by 1030 with my alarm set using the new(er) Bedtime app on my iPhone!
- Read two books for fun
- Start 5K training app on my phone and run outside on warmer mornings
- Meal planning every Sunday night and prep on Tuesdays
- Set up meeting for CityChurch college women’s book club
- Creative nonfiction once a week
There you have it! It looks like a lot, but a lot of it will be ongoing and some of it will take no time at all. Here’s to better habits, changes in mindset, hard work, and healthy balance. <3